Auto Blog

Just started this blog - specially dedicated to cars and any new developments in the Malaysian Auto industry.

I have always been interested in cars since I was a kid. When I was a schoolboy, I used to have this nice big poster of a bright red Lamborghini Countach on my wall. Several years later I still love looking at nice cars - even though I know I can't afford one.

Anyway, I guess what I had heard on the grapevine and had bloged about a few months ago was true. Just read something about a new Malaysian supercar on the Cars, Bikes and Trucks supplement of the NST. Even though they didn't identify the identity of the manufacturer, there is without doubt that it is Proton. The car is expected to be unveiled during the F1 race here in Sepang in March.

Can't wait to see how it looks and performs.

Comments

Popular Posts