Dashboard fixed

Finally got the dashboard fixed. If you don't know what I am talking about, read this post here. Just got my car back yesterday.

I had sent it to Muzlee Kusyen - a small shop in Kepala Batas (near the airport). Though it took a little more extra time and cost more than was promised, I am really happy with the final results.

I paid RM200/ and my Wira's dashboard looks as good as new. I probably saved about RM150/ (according to estimates) as compared to what it would have cost me, had I sent it to any authorised Proton workshop (EON or Proton Edar).

Before

After

Thanks a lot En. Mohd Adzlee. You saved me some.

Here's the full address in case you are around Alor Star and need to repair your dashboard or cushion.

No. 30, Gerai MDKP, Pekan Kepala Batas, 06200, Alor Star, Kedah Darulaman

Tags:

Comments

Popular Posts