Hollis Road garage



On the recommendation of several of my Malaysian friends, I recently had my car's MOT test done at the Hollis Road Garage on Hollis Road. It reportedly charges the lowest for the MOT test in the whole of Coventry - only £24/



So I drove down there Tuesday evening having made an appointment for 4:30 pm. was relieved when it passed the exhaust test. Unfortunately the car failed the test because both my front direction indicator lights were of incorrect colour and the "nearside front lower suspension arm bush bonding deteriorated resulting in excessive movement."

Took it back to the garage the next day to have the parts replaced. Took them around an hour. Went back home with the MOT pass certificate.

Here's the address:

Hollis Road Garage
139 Hollis Rd, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 1AG
Tel: 024 76456657

Comments

Popular Posts