Jaguar's C-X75 concept

Jaguar’s has just unveiled their new concept car, the C-X75, at the Paris Motor Show. It's a car that seeks to embrace the influences of classic cars like the 1950s C-Type and D-Type racers and unique 1966 XJ13 Le Mans prototype and project them onto the future.

The C-X75 is a two-seater electric supercar. According to Jaguar, it has a potential top speed of 205mph (330kph) and able to go from 0 to 62mph (0-100kph) in just 3.4 seconds.

The car has four 145kW (195bhp) traction electric engines, with one engine powering each wheel.

The C-X75 will also be at the LA Motor Show from 19th to 28th November.

BTW, Jaguar recently celebrated their 75th Anniversary and I was there at the Coventry Motor Museum admiring the  lovely classic cars. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera and all I have are some pics I posted on Twitter via my mobile.

Comments

Popular Posts