Meaning of the warning lights on your dashboard

I have had my car serviced and MOT done recently but the service reminder light still comes on. The workshop did not know how to solve the problem ( I did not go to TMS - the authorised dealers of Volvo in Coventry, this time) and so I turned to my trusted Guru - YouTube. I soon found a video showing how to reset the service light indicator on a Volvo S40. Watch below:



Anyway, according to Britannia Rescue, most drivers do not have a clue what all the lights on their dashboard stand for. I found a great guide on the VW Facebook page with explanations of the lights. They might differ from car to car.



Comments

Unknown said…
There are so many warning signs. It's nice to be able to learn what the meanings are. I wonder how many people actually know them all.
http://www.ledqusa.com

Popular Posts