Proton Chancellor

Proton's new model, the Chancellor, will make its debut during the 11th Asean Summit (Dec 12-14, 2005) in Kuala Lumpur for use by the delegates. It will then be launched publicly on Dec 15, 2005.

The car is an executive class sedan and is specifically designed to be a chauffer-driven.

It uses the Perdana V6 engine on the Waja platform with a wheelbase of 2850mm. From the pictures I have seen, it resembles the Proton Waja.

Proton has not released the price of the Chancellor.

If anyone has pictures or any other info about this model, please share it with us.

Just e-mail me: ahoklah@gmail.com

Comments

Dilip Mutum said…
I am not sure what this has to do with my post.
And for your information, I am not a Malay and didn't receive any help from the Govt. for my education. However, I a working for the Govt. right now and as far as I can tell no non-malays with straight As have applied for jobs where I work or we would select them.

Popular Posts