Forum for racing fans

Just joined the World Racing Forum and I simply had to blog about it. The first thing that caught my eye was their cool-looking logo. Their tagline is "Leading the Motorsport debate" and rightly so, as it is one of the fastest-growing motorsport communities on the net.

I am a member of a few auto forums but I had the most fun motorsport discussion experience on this Motorsport Forum.

This forum is made of various motorsports fan and if you want to discuss sports cars then this is the Sports Car Forum for you. They have loads of pictures as well as videos. I was looking for a picture of the newly released Mercedes Benz CL65 AMG and I found some images posted up by a member there. This car has a 6.0L V12 AMG engine and takes only 4.4 seconds to reach 100 km/h.

Anyway, coming back to the site, I noticed that the Formula 1 Forum is probably the most active. Definitely a lot of Formula 1 fans here. I am definitely looking forward to watching the upcoming race in Malaysia. The race is on the 8th of this month (Sunday).

Without signing up you can only view a few posts. Signing up will give you access to a number of features. Besides being able to post, reply and participate in polls, you can also upload and download pictures and videos.

You can even buy and sell motorsport merchandise and play in the WRF Prediction, Fantasy and BATracer Leagues.

Best of all, members enjoy a unique ad-free discussion environment.

If you into motorsports and auto racing, then this Auto Racing Forum is just the place for you. You don't need to be an actual racer; they welcome you even if you are only an armchair (or sofa in my case) motor racing fan. 

UPDATE: The forum is now closed. 

Comments

Popular Posts