Dodge Nitro T-shirt contest sponsors disappear

I finally realized I was scammed after repeated e-mails to the contact person and the company who sponsored my Dodge Nitro T-shirt contest, which remain unanswered.

The winners of the contest will not go empty-handed. I have already sent them a t-shirt each from my own 'Auto Enthusiast' online shop. I really apologise for not being able to deliver the promised prizes. This is a big lesson for me.



Read the whole series of events here, right from the start when a lady named Corrie Zielinski contacted me. I later found out that she was the Online Brand Manager of an online advertising company called New Media Strategies.

UPDATE: 5 June 2007
I am really happy to announce that everything turned out great in the end. The whole fiasco was due to e-mail problems.

Comments

Popular Posts