Looking for car wash supplies

As I was driving to work today, I realised that the inside of my car is looking a bit scruffy. I have a stock of car and wheel cleaners but none for the interior of my car. Moreover, now that winter is finally here, I also need to stock up on car accessories including ice scrappers and like all parents with kids, a good carpet cleaner.

There is a range of car wash products out there and I usually buy the good quality brands because you do not want to skimp when it comes to your car care products. To save on money, I usually buy them in bulk or in larger packs. I do not want to run to the supermarket every few weeks. A good tip is to look for wholesale dealers on the net.

Anyway, quite recently I got to know about a wholesale car wash supplier on the net. The site carries an amazing range of car care products and accessories ranging from paper air fresheners to snacks and candies. I also noticed that they have a Winter Windshield Shade which is something I am definitely going to buy. Saves a lot of time and effort - I hate scrapping ice off the glass in winter.


Comments

Popular Posts